Monday 9 March 2015

Playing around with Stampotique ...


Boots by me!
Daisy Daisy by Jo Capper-Sandon
Design Cube 2 by France Papillon

I've had a very nice day indeed playing around with Stampotique stamps :-) I wanted to see what my Boots bunny would look like on a birthday card. I painted a background and added texture with France's fab new design cube stamp, then stamped by bunny and coloured her with Polychromos. I kind of like the way it turned out all blue except for eh boots and the heart - love those pops of colour!


Then I decided to make an ATC. Just because a stamp doesn't technically fit within the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 " boundaries of an ATC doesn't mean you can't use it - it just means you just have to chop something off!

Kate's Angel by me!

And then I made a tag using Daniels's lovely new 'Skiddy' - another girl with attitude! Love her!

Skiddy by Daniel Torrente
Sentiment by Carol's Collection
Design Cube 2 by France Papillon

Ah, I LOVE having a play day :-)


9 comments:

  1. ALL three are amazing, loving the ATC very much and Skiddy is on my wish list :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Boots! Reminds me of someone, mad as a March hare and wears boots all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, these came out wonderful! I love them all! FABULOUS JOB! What's this you say about a design cube stamp? I've been dying to get one. Can you share that info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill - I used a Design Cube by France Papillon - the link is under the photo.

      Delete
  4. Great creative use of the stamps Kate !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous. Thanks for all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous Kate, I really love your esthetic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them, they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!