Sunday 12 January 2014

CHA project - Dylusions


It's CHA time - YAY! But I' not there - BOO! Ooh, I so wish I was. What is CHA? A mega huge arts and craft convention currently happening in Anaheim, USA showcasing all the latest must-haves for the arts and crafts industry. But I was lucky enough to get a sneaky preview of some of the latest Dylusions products, and you are going to love them! See Art from the Heart here for all the details as and when it happens.

I'm loving the new HUGE flowers which layer up beautifully, and lend themselves to some amazing dimensional work:



There are some great new backgrounds, words and letters, and LARGE numbers:



See the detail on the stockings? One of the new background stamps from The Write Words. And the large no.3? The new number stamps One in Ten.


An amazing 'Dyan' quote, from The Write Words:


And you can see my samples here on the Dylusions board at CHA. Woohoo! Almost as good as actually being there.



Oh well, it's back to the real world ....... byee for now ...

10 comments:

  1. Those samples look amazing, what an honour! Gorgeous colour and texture as always, well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kate, Doesn't seem like a few months ago you were there last year in Vegas (think you went didn't you?)
    Wow Dy's new stuff is fab. I love the big flowers and the ladies stockings are fab, looks fab.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't go Debbie ... I wish! Maybe one day!

      Delete
  3. Love the samples, they are fabulous!! I really love those big flowers now I've seen what you can do with them.... I've been catching some of the CHA updates via FB and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool, wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples, I've been seeing them on the various videos & photos that are turning up - and wishing I were there to see them in real life. Maybe one day.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samples are just gorgeous! Loving those flowers. Thanx for sharing :)

    KimMJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great new stuff coming out, and I love what you did with it!
    Question......... how did you get the leaves colored in so pretty with the blue? Did you mask that before doing the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjolein! I stamped the leaves on the red background, and then stamped them again on another piece of paper which I had already sprayed blue. Then I just cut the blue leaves out and stuck them over the leaves which I had stamped on the red background!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!