Monday 13 January 2014

21 Secrets Live!



It's the last chance to sign up for the amazing 21 Secrets live - registration closes tomorrow. Click *here* for more info and all the details, and to see the amazing line-up of teachers for 2014.

Just to whet your appetite, here are some of the details:


Starting January 15 join co-hosts Connie Hozvicka, Lisa Wilson, and Hali Karla along with a past 21 SECRETS teacher to meet every Wednesday at 6pm EST for a LIVE! video broadcast where you can art journal along with us in real time, ask us questions through a chat format, laugh your hiney off, sip margaritas, and feel like we're right there with you in your studio LIVE!
Can't make the LIVE! broadcasts? No problemo! Each 21 SECRETS LIVE! broadcast is recorded and available for all members to KEEP and return to again and agai
n!


Yikes! I'm just a little nervous ... come and join us ... I need someone to hold my hand ... !

1 comment:

  1. I joined this last year and enjoyed doing so many things that I normally would not push myself to try. I was a little hesitant to try some of them and didn't make it to all 21. But, it was a great experience for me! Hope you have a wonderful time this year, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!